- Fundraising is subject to approval by Jack and Lu’s to legitimate fundraising organizations only.
- If we accept this application, you have agreed to a fundraiser relationship with us on these terms and conditions commencing from when we communicate our acceptance. We reserve the right to decline any application in our absolute discretion.
- You warrant that you have permission of your organization to make this application.
- We shall also provide reasonable notice of any other changes to our terms and conditions that may be detrimental to you.
- You shall keep confidential any information that we provide to you and identify as “Confidential Information”.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law in Victoria.
- Profits quoted assume customers are non-GST registered.
- We may change our commission percentages in relation to your sales on not less than 60 days’ notice of provided start date for fundraiser.
- Minimum order of 10 books applies to all fundraising activities.
- Postage of $10 will be charged for orders of 20 books or less. Postage is free for orders of 21+ books.
- Orders must be made in one transaction. Where multiple orders are made, the minimum order quantity applies to each transaction.
- Once fundraising efforts are complete, please provide confirmation of the number of books to be printed to Jack and Lu’s. An invoice will be raised to reflect this final amount. Orders will not be printed or dispatched until payment is received.
- Where products are purchased in advance of fundraising activity, only 10 books will be accepted as returns. Such books must arrive at our address in new condition and postage will not be paid by Jack and Lu’s.